The Modern International Alphabet is a Foundation Paper Piecing pattern that contains 33 letters (26 of the Latin alphabet and the Ñ, ß, Ø, Æ, Œ, Ç and L·L), plus 20 accent and punctuation marks and signs, as well as the 10 numbers, 63 characters in total.
It's an ideal pattern to start with the Foundation Paper Piecing technique, as it contains a complete tutorial to learn the technique and covers all levels of difficulties. It is a pattern of a modern and casual style, very versatile, with which you can create names, dates, phrases, etc. and customize your creations in an original and unique way.
Finished Size: every character 3.5" height (formula included to scale to size needed)
Skill Level: Intermediate
Technique: Foundation Paper Piecing
• International Pattern
• Foundation Paper Piecing Tutorial
• Assembly Instructions
• Sizes and Pattern Scaling (with formula to scale the pattern)
• Sections Diagrams of each character
• Grouped Pattern Templates (several per page)
• Individual Pattern Templates (one per page)
This pattern does not include cutting templates
Pattern is 109 pages.